• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone live near Potsdam, NY

Majo

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, i'm at clarkson university and me and my buddy are both dying to get out and so some wheelin, if your in the area and know some trails. get in touch me with please!!!!

why dont you come out to the columbus day mohawk trail run in the corner of mass/vt/ny? should only be about 2 hrs or so from you... its the one listed in the North Atlantic forum.... sounds like we're going to have a good turnout...
mike

Hey I'm at Clarkson as well, I only know of a couple trails around here, nothing too difficult, but there is the potential for them to get better further along than I have been. send me an e-mail at [email protected] or catch me on AIM under ADVNTURR and maybe sometime we can get out. I know of a couple other people with trucks and Rovers that would probably be interested in joining in as well

Back