• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extended Brake Line Recommendations

QuillsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I need some recommendations on brands/sets of brake lines that will fit a 8" lift on a Cherokee. Throw up some ideas and links.

Thanks!

Go to www.quadratec.com and get Crown custom brake lines. I spent 90 bucks on all 3. Quality is bomber. No complaints from me. Been running them for a couple years, no leaks and except for where my tires rubbed them (my fault) the lines are holding up beautifully.

The Crown's do look like they kick butt! But I couldn't find them to fit my 8" lift. I am currently running stock lines with Rusty's Offroad brake line drop brackets. Do you think the 4-6" Crown lines would work well with the drop brackets and my lift?

NAPA P/N UP38620 (left side) is 21.5" long and UP38621 (right side) is 21" long. Stock NAPA P/Ns are UP38894 (left) 16.25" and UP38895 (right) 16.125".

So, good for 4" of lift. You can cruise the NAPA site and check all they have, just search for front brake hose...

Back