• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

vehicle speed sensor clip

JeepCherokeeGuy99

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone know where I can get the clip that holds the vss in place? It's for a np231 99 xj. I went to napa, vatozone, and kragen but nobody has it. :(

Dealer or snag one at the salvage yards.

damn that was quick joe! Ill post in the socal section and see if anyone has one. The Jyards around here don't have any xj's. It's like they went extinct after the Cash for Clunkers program

damn that was quick joe! Ill post in the socal section and see if anyone has one. The Jyards around here don't have any xj's. It's like they went extinct after the Cash for Clunkers program

Yeah, a lot of good parts were crushed in that fiasco, not just ruined engines.

If you can't locate one local let me know, I'm planning a SY run later this week and I'll see if I can get one and mail it to you.

Yeah, a lot of good parts were crushed in that fiasco, not just ruined engines.

If you can't locate one local let me know, I'm planning a SY run later this week and I'll see if I can get one and mail it to you.
I might take you up on that, send me a PM when you go and if I haven't found one yet I'll let ya know. Thanks!

Back