• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Miller 907339 Spectrum 375 X-Treme

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
Thinking about getting this plasma cutter, it has good reviews online but anyone here use this one before?

I need to have MVP as I currently am limited to 110V until I can afford to run a sub panel, and I don't want to have to buy a new machine when I get 220V.

41aU-h3jJIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Im in the market for a plasma cutter too right now. I been reading on that and the Hypertherm powermax 30. Was also reading on the Hobart airforce that has the 120/230v plugs, but lotta people say you go through a lot more consumables. Check out welding web forum. Lotta good info. I think I might just go with the powermax 45 so I dont have to upgrade later.

I am really looking for mainly -1/4" cutting with occasional up to 1/2" so it looks like the miller will do that. Anything thicker than that I will send out to get water jetted.

The main thing is to eliminate the grinder from most my sheet and tube cut outs, I would probably save 6 hours on a bumper with this.

Lol I would NEVER buy a chinese plasma cutter.

Maybe a chinese stick welder, after all it's just a huge transfomer. But a plasma cutter, not a chance. Way too many complexities that could go wrong.

i have had one for about a year and love it. its on 220 most of the time although i have changed to 110 a couple times on wile working away form the shop. as far as brands i have run others but only buy Blue, so i am not much Help.

i have had one for about a year and love it. its on 220 most of the time although i have changed to 110 a couple times wile working away form the shop. as far as brands i have run others but only buy Blue, so i am not much Help.

Lol I was between the Miller and the hypertherm mostly, Found a deal on a ESAB 650 for 750 bucks. Went out to Long Beach last night to pick it up, turns out that it was West Coast Choppers was selling the unit. I think ESAB sponcers them, they prolly got it real cheap or free. It was brand new. Got it home and tested it out on some 1/4" scrap, cuts very quick and clean! Now time to get rid of my harbhor freight compressor.

Back