• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How many different Ecco wheels are there

Well, the style is identical, just color differences. I believe mid to late 90s

Is that the one that is listed as "lace design"? If so, I'll have a set for sale very soon.

Nope. They look like this.

01XJ_Ecco.jpg

I have a set of those silver Eccos on mine.
To my knowledge, there were only two true
Eccos, the silver and the gray.

There's another 5-spoke similiar to the Ecco,
but the name escapes me at the moment.
The spokes were 'fatter'. Maybe Grizzly?

Last time I went to the dealer to get a matching 5th ecco for my XJ the dealer ordered and then could only locate a non-matching version. I don't know if mine are considered the silver or gray. I'm guessing silver?

IMAGE018.jpg

Yeah, those are the silvers....the gray are more gunmetal colored. I thought they came in a gold/tan/khaki color, too. I don't think chrome was a factory option, though....

Yeah, those are the silvers....the gray are more gunmetal colored. I thought they came in a gold/tan/khaki color, too. I don't think chrome was a factory option, though....

Mopar accessory maybe? I remember a rim that looked a lot like the ecco, but just a little different that was a Mopar accessory.

the grey ones are actually called "grizzlies" but they are the same rim as the eccos

They are not the same rim. There are 3 Eccos, as has been pointed out already- Silver, gray, and sand (which looks like not unlike the ugly gold color some XJs were painted).

Proper Eccos in Scott's pic above, Grizzly below.

IMG_0007.JPG

I believe there are actually 3 colors of eccos not including any gold color. The straight silver, which was the most common on XJs. Then there was a medium gray, which was a fairly light color as well. Then there were the dark gray ones found on Columbia edition wranglers, which were fairly rare wheels. I have those on my XJ.

Thanks for the help everyone. In the end I found one random correct color matching Ecco for my XJ in a JY with a 31" BFG AT for all of $20.

Back