• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calling all Rigid FbG owners (somewhat of a pic request thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthrax323

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone,

I'm having some problems finding good pictures of the FbG/FbW bumpers... I'm primarily interested in the FbG (as I'd love to have a front receiver for various reasons), however, I'm also pondering a custom Detours Backbone with a receiver rather than winch plate as another option.

To help settle this, let me know your thoughts on the FbG and particularly whether or not you have any gripes/complaints about its design. As much as I'd love to retain most of the stock bumper and end caps, I'm thinking it may be best to go with a tried-and-true product like the FbG instead of a one-off (not that I doubt Mark/Detours in the slightest).

Share pics if you've got 'em. Thanks!

Modified_Tech is NOT a 'picture forum'. If you are posting a tech question or showing something techy that you did, using pictures - GREAT.

Do not post "Hey guys look i painted my jeep!" or "This is what my jeep looks like with 31's!".

Likewise, do not post picture requests, unless it has VALID TECHNICAL MERIT.

"Lets see a jeep with 3" and 31's!" does not go here.

"Where under the hood is my IAC?" would be ok.

Thank you!

-Cal

Taken from this sticky.

No offense meant, but Google is your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back