• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

headers for a 91 4.0 any better than others???

If you got lotsa coin, the Borla is highly rated. I have heard Banks is also about to release a header $$$$$. If you is po' like me then an APN is a good choice.

Hasta x2. Don't waste your money, get the APN. I have yet to see any negative reviews so you can't beat it.

I am happy with the Borla on the XJ. The only problem I had was at full flex I would hit my front drive line/yoke. Now that was with 4 1/2 of lift. Now there is no issues at 7"

Not to sure about the Banks shorty on the ZJ, still need to take out the cat.

"Automotive Parts Network", which www.ineedparts.com is part of, hence, APN.

I think I've been running mine for a little over 2 years. No complaints at all, although if I had the money, I might have tried the Borla or Thorley pieces. That header ehall has looks like a very well made part.

I've had a Doug Thorley Tri-Y on my '91 Laredo 4.0l since August of '05 & it hasn't cracked yetparty1:...but then I also had added a SS flex-joint just before the cat & also replaced the engine mounts with Polyurethanes within a year of the header install, so results may vary.:dunno:

Back