• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

30x9.5 Goodyear DuraTracs anyone?

noChrome71

NAXJA Forum User
Any of you guys know if Goodyear is planning on coming out with a 30x9.5 Duratrac? They have sizes on both sides of my rims, but the steels I'm going to be running won't fit a 10.5 tire : (.

I really like my rims so I don't want to get others...

Thanks in advance! Too bad I can't call Goodyear haha...

I sent them an email asking them a little over six months ago and they said not in the immediate future. They did say it was a possibility if they got enough people asking them. Send them an email, thier adress is somewhere on thier site.

Wow that stinks, I wish I could afford a lift : (

Yah, they are some very old school 15x6's. My only concern with stuffing big tires on small rims is having to run low pressure for a flat contact patch. I drive over an hour one way to work (hey it's a job that pays) so street survivability and emergency handling is a must to deal with the crazy Michigan drivers on the highway.

People run a 33X12.50 on an 15x8" wide rim...in fact that is a VERY common setup.

The 15X6 with a 31X10.50 is virtually the same...just 2" smaller for each respective dimension.

The only thing that may hinder you is the wheel backspacing...I do not know what the BS would be for any given 6" wide rim.

Back