• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rotting rear floorpan

lsc910

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 93 cherokee and the cargo area is rotting and has a few holes in. I have one that I cut from a junk one and I'm just going to patch the holes and then herculine it. I've seen on hear a few post that I can't seem to find in the search forum but in the back corners of the cargo are where it behind the tail lamp is a panel that connects to the floor and that has rotted away some and was wondering if any one has had the same problem and has a clue to what they are called or the part number so I can buy them. I would love to post pics but can't get them to size correctly. Hopefully someone can help. I'm gonna try setting a link for you to see what I'm talking about so here it goes. You can see the piece in this pic.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...&ref=fbx_album
user_online.gif
progress.gif

Good luck buying those panels anywhere.

For a 93 XJ they are part numbers 5534 5172 and 5534 5173. If you can find anyone selling them (dealer is your only hope aside from a junkyard run and some quality time with a sawzall and angle grinder and/or spot weld drill) they will run you 30-70 dollars apiece.

How did you get the part numbers? I have had my buddy that works for a body shop looking for them but not sure he has been looking for the right thing cause the pics are so bad in his books. Thanks for the info though.

Back