• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Front and rear bumpers

TwistedcaB

NAXJA Forum User
ok guys well here are the Bumpers i made for my Jeep. been working on them the last couple weeks and finallllyyy got them done. the front will eventually be converted too a interior Winch bumper when i can afford one, and going too do a Tire Carrier when i can afford the parts. anyways the good stuff PICS!!

but heres the full build thread for those who are interested: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/pt-1-my-front-bumper-plans-1097309

yes2.jpg

yes5.jpg

yes4.jpg

yes.jpg

yes1.jpg

some more of the rear since i got it done first:

IMG_7051.jpg

IMG_7052.jpg

IMG_7056.jpg

IMG_7055.jpg

IMG_7057.jpg

Why no d-rings or receiver on the front?
Looks good though!

Dang, That rear bumper is Nice! Very good Job man!

Love the bumpers, look good and strong, but you circled the problem in the 5th pic and then painted it chrome... might wanna dump that d35 ASAP!

What thickness plate did you use?

EDIT: oh now I see you used 1/4 and 3/16, awesome

looks good, they match the body lines good and do not look to bulky

thanks a ton guys, i was tryin too make somethin a little different that all the other bumpers i've seen out there with my own touches.

and as far as my Jeep. it has a 6-7" lift W/ RE springs and HD trackbar/ Mount, Rough Country drop brackets, Ironman 4x4 adj. upper and lower control arms, 35" KM2's, Detroit rear locker and Superior shafts, 4:88 Gears, PosiLok in the front axle and a bunchhh of other stuff haha

You've got skills, for sure.

Rear bumper is SICK!

Back