• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Rock Offroad Coil Springs

I'm fairly certain they just resell someone else's coils, but not sure whose.

Why 8"? That's sky high.

Ah okay. I already have Rusty's coils and I am not happy with their performance. They have sagged and I think they could be a little stiffer. I have a 7"+ in the rear already. Also, I am very tall and I want everything to be proportional. lol

IRO makes their own coils, but they also sell Rough Country's. They offer a lifetime warranty on their own. From the horse's mouth. Prolly poor timing for you ... but I just got off the phone with them & I asked a LOT of questions. And they will tell you the spring rate if you ask.

IRO makes their own coils, but they also sell Rough Country's. They offer a lifetime warranty on their own. From the horse's mouth. Prolly poor timing for you ... but I just got off the phone with them & I asked a LOT of questions. And they will tell you the spring rate if you ask.

So what are the spring rates??
thanks their not open today...

themud

I talked to IRO, they have the springs made at a shop in canada, which is very close to them.

Back