• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sway bar quick disconnects

Yamadevil

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys i have a 90 XJ and i removed the rear sway bar all together and I was told you cut up the old rear and you can use parts from that to make your own front end quick disconnects. Is this true and if so does anyone know exactly what i need to do to do this?

Thank you
Jeremy

I've never heard of that, but I've heard of using the parts to make barpin eliminators? Maybe that's what you're thinking of?

I think Enjoytheride is right. there is a way to make them out of the stock front endlinks using some washers, a qing nut and drilling a hole for a pin. I run the JKS ones though. That's the way to go.

all u do for the bar pin eliminators is use the little bracket bolted to the spring plate make the lower 2 holes fit the holes that hold the bar pin on and put the shock bushing into the holes where the old sway bar bushing was

Back