• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BB balanced now a slight wobble.

Kiefer316

NAXJA Forum User
So according to innovatives site about bb balancing tires it told me to put 8 oz in each tire. I have bfg at's in 35" flavor. I'm getting a slight wobble around 45-55 (wasn't doing it before I got the bb's in) anyone else have this problem? How did you solve it? More bb's?

you could try and pm a member on here, muddeprived. i know he went through the whole science of using bb's so he might know.

if 9 ounces worked out good for 33's and 8 oz with 33's cause the same feeling your getting i would say add more bb's

Seems to be a common speed range for the wobbles. I have a slight wobble after BB balancing between 42 & 47 mph on my 33x10.5's. I think I put in a little over 9oz each. I also installed Currie steering, removed my steering stabilizer, changed my caster, and changed my front pinion angle all at the same time so I haven't been able to track down the cause of the wobble just yet. Guess I should have made one change at a time...

Bushings on the trackbar are new. So I doubt that's the problem. Ill go with adding alittle bit more in each and see how it goes from there.

check toe. I little too far in or out can cause some.

I went through this crap when I had stock sized tires...never could get it right. The best way to eliminate it is to vacuum out all the bb's and get the tires balance properly. You said so yourself, you didn't have this problem before the bb's....why change?

Back