• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IRO 5.5 critical path OR Currie 4.5

keep0njeepin0n

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I know one is a long arm, the other is short arm. Both would get the Bilstein 5100 shocks at all 4 corners. About the same in price after adding shocks to both kits. Here's what I'm looking for....

I use my rig as a DD. I will be replacing the 3" procrap lift that it came with when I got it in February. I want a pretty decent ride quality. I don't mind squeaks as long as they're not unbearably annoying (squeaks now with poly bushings in controls arms.) I want GOOD quality and customer service. I very rarely wheel my Jeep, but do intend on taking it to some of the good ol Colorado trails in the future. I want to run at least a 265/75/16 on my MOAB rims without worrying about rubbing.

So....which would you do and why??

Re makes a good product and I like the ride of my short arm kit with drop brackets, but if the long arm was the same price it would be hard to say no.

Go long arm. My lifted xj rides better than my dad's wj. IMO

And 265/75's on moabs are sweet. Mine is on about 4 inches.

52ed4c4a.jpg

Back