• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 row vs 1 row radiator. Worth the price difference?

JeepCherokeeGuy99

NAXJA Forum User
kragen wants $110.00 for the one row and 339.99 for the 2 row. This is for a 99 manual trans jeep. So which one should I go with? I got scammed $2350.00 yesterday so money is tight. I just need to know if this will do the job.

DPG Offroad has the 3-row with metal tanks CSF for under $200, discount for RED members, give them a call.

DPG Offroad has the 3-row with metal tanks CSF for under $200, discount for RED members, give them a call.
doesn't the 3 row clog easily though? whats the major benefits?

I called but no answer :(

I called but no answer :(

Wed 9-4 Central time, may be gone for the day already.

Mon, Tues, Thurs----9am-5pm Weds.-----------------------9am- 4pm
Friday----------------------9am- Noon Central Standard Time!

doesn't the 3 row clog easily though? whats the major benefits?

Lots of discussion on this.

Larger tubes to prevent clogging vs. more more but smaller tubes for superior cooling.

In my opinion if you are caring for the system a 3-row core all metal radiator will last a really long time.

I change my coolant and use a 3-6 hour radiator cleaner every two years, I save the coolant and run the 15-minute flush each spring when I change the mixture from 50/50 Winter to 30/70 Spring through Fall mixture.

I'm anal about cooling systems.

I have a 3-Row from DPG. Great guy and company to work with. I haven't had any cooling issues since I installed it.

www.Radiatorbarn.com 2 row all metal CSF for $130.00, usually delivered the next day.

If you buy the 2 row from Kragen, prepare to get hosed again.

2 row all metal CSF for $130.00, usually delivered the next day (maybe even the SAME day). They have shipment warehouses everywhere.

www.Radiatorbarn.com 2 row all metal CSF for $130.00, usually delivered the next day.

If you buy the 2 row from Kragen, prepare to get hosed again.

2 row all metal CSF for $130.00, usually delivered the next day (maybe even the SAME day). They have shipment warehouses everywhere.

damn I wish I would have seen this yesterday! I just went with the 1 row radiator from autozone. I needed to drive the jeep asap.

Back