• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon Feb 15

of course I am!....I'll let you knwo if i can soon.....and Mitch, do you know anything about the BMJA paragon discount.....I sent the money in for the paragon membership thing last november, but I have heard no word on the paragon junk, just got my BMJA sticker. Let me know if you know how that works. Thanks _nicko_

Nick,I just got my Paragon card yesterday,I gotta believe you should get it soon.Let me know about the 15th.We would have three with you,Ryan from BMJA is going also.

I wont be able to make it guy's. Just installed the 35's and need to add another 1" up front and rebuild the johnny joints again.

I'll be ready for March tho..

John, Id like to see some pics on 35's.

I can't say for sure yet, as I need to do some wrenching, but basically Im ready to wheel anytime.
Anyone around Scranton, wanna help thighten some bolts? And have a few drinks?

Who has some 33's for sale???

John, What day/days do you have in mind?? Also where in Scranton are you located??? I am north of Scranton in Dalton.. Let me know. Bob

paragon feb 15

HI all,
I will check with my partner about the 15th. Our store is open saturday's but I will try to be off. Any chance we go on sunday , the store is closed on sunday's.

Marc S.
(Union County 4wd and performance)
(908) 624-1119

Sunday is the BMJA Monthly ride, and this ride was started by a BMJA member that couldn't make it to the sunday ride I'm pretty sure. If you go on Sunday there will definitely be enough jeeps there to chill with. But come on, who would you rather go with? :) Hopefully you can come out with us on saturday...I have yet to meet you. _nicko_

paragon feb 15

I will try to make it. I think your brother ordered 8" xj front springs, I tried contacting him but could not get in contact with him.

Marc S.

hey marc,
this is greg, gearwhines brother, i thought i gave frank my new number that one time we talked but i guess not. You can reach me at 908-720-8403. I'll try giving you a call tomorrow if i have time. It'll be a while before i can make it home to pick them up. Maybe i can call in my card and you can bring them with you to paragon if nick lets me ride with him (mitch got an open seat???). :?

-greg

Hey Greg,As of rite now I think I have an opening for you,Sharon was going to go but she says it's still to cold for her.

Back