• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NV241OR OEM parts hunting

VegasAnthony

NAXJA Forum User
figured this would be the place to get a answer//
Im lookin to replace a oem part ..the back half of the t case,,to be precise..alas it is not a np231..

NVG 241OR RockTrac Transfer Case
NP241OR Rear Case Half - New Process transfer case

should i go through my local jeep dealer or are they gonna rep me a new one

thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: OEM parts hunting

Moving to Mod Tech, better chances for good responses there.

Good luck.

NP241OR Rear Case Half - New Process transfer case

should i go through my local jeep dealer or are they gonna rep me a new one

thanx
Unfortunately, the 241-OR was only factory installed in the Rubicon,...
so, the easiest source is going to be Jeep. and yes they are going to want a pound of flesh.

You might want to check with JB Conversions since they are a NV vendor!

Yea, Finding JUST the rear case is going to be a b+++h. No one want to parts them out. IF you can find one at all. It took me a year and a half to find one close to home at a fare price.
Did you crack the old one? If so. What measure have you taken to prevent that from happening again.

check out car-part.com. they sometimes only have the front or back half of the case from a salvaged vehicle. still probably won't be cheap though.

Yea, Finding JUST the rear case is going to be a b+++h. No one want to parts them out. IF you can find one at all. It took me a year and a half to find one close to home at a fare price.
Did you crack the old one? If so. What measure have you taken to prevent that from happening again.

yea finding one is near impossible been trying fer a year

i picked up mine someone cipped in backing into a fence pole that was down..turn and moves all gears fine,, just got a big crack in the top..

i saw a pic of the karnage friggin pole lifted the jeep up by way of the floor board

paid 350 fer it

You might want to check with JB Conversions since they are a NV vendor!

no doubt if not im sure they will be able to order it ..hopin the prices if found for the dodge 241 rear case is close..bout near 250 i hope ..:confused:

btw im changin the front yoke to a 1310 and the rear harm balancer is comin off for a 1310 yoke as well

Back