• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV video

Yea, tons of wierd music always makes the boring video content much better ;) Its actually really hard picking what music to put with the video, except dueling banjos, that one came to mind right away when I saw Ryan.

KH

wish i could have made it but the family first, wheel later!

loved the vidio AND the music :gee:

Captain Ron said:
Me likes. :D

Oh, and Kev, the banjo's...

Nailed it. :D

--ron

except for the fast part of the banjo he needs some footage of Raw screaming across the lakebed

ill be out there next year for sure! nice vid :D!

karstic said:
except for the fast part of the banjo he needs some footage of Raw screaming across the lakebed
Next time I need to go faster! 65-70 wasn't fast enough. seriously, its alot smoother ride at those speeds, its just keeping in on the right course is the hard part.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

I had a whole lot of fun out there and I finally met a bunch of you.

Movies on the projector were fun to show. Ryans shower, despite its hillbilly looks, worked good. I tried it late Sat. night, I slept much better.

The beer was good. All of it! Rons Red was especially good.

Thanks everyone for letting me steal your pictures that I put in the video!

KH

Nice Video Kevin. glad I could be in it. and also slide show was cool saturday night.

Nick

steagall9301 said:
wish i could have made it but the family first, wheel later!
loved the vidio AND the music :gee:

Next time skip the soccer game :eeks1:

Back