• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I've search cant find a match though 88xj

SINCITY192

NAXJA Forum User
4.0l 6cyl auto trans
you know the noise tires make when cars are speeding and then do a sharp turn...? The eeeeeeeerrrrrrr noise...
well I and getting this sound from my tires when I turn and its at normal speeds 15-25 mph maybe always slowing down before I turn and still as I go around the corner eeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!!!
I'm curios to know what might cause this so maybe I can get it taken care of asap

Is this happening in a parking lot?

Are your tires new?

What brand of tires do you have?

Sounds more like a tire issue to me.

Thanks guys I was thinkin the same thing but wanted to be sure
I dont wanna make any fatal mistakes
i think i definitely need a alignment after changing the driver side ball joints
plus i'll get 4 used tires and make sure there properly inflated
thanks again

Thanks guys I was thinkin the same thing but
i think i definitely need a alignment after changing the driver side ball joints
plus i'll get 4 used tires and make sure there properly inflated

Any time you work on a front end, an alignment should go without saying. That being said, learn how to do it yourself. Tape measure, string, toe gauge, toe plates...it's not that hard. If you do go used on tires, which many may not recommend, make sure it's all four, and they're all the same brand, size, model, etc. Quite often two tires may be the same size, but variations do happen. I've seen almost an inch difference in diameter of tires that say they're the same size. Not what you want on a four-wheel-drive vehicle. Otherwise, the next sound you hear could be complaining diff gears.

Not unless he's unlucky and someone stuffed a Quadradrive II (or whatever they're called) from a Grand into it. Can't turn those off...

Last edited:

Not sure if I'd trust that site. I clicked on the link and it had a cool picture on the sidebar, and I like pictures, so I clicked on it and it was a valve... here's their product description:
Our superior Kuneutson valves are superior to the inferior kuhneutson valves! For use especially on engines with camshafts. The number one sign of Kuhneutson failure is reduced bore on your engine block!

Back