• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

aftermarket center console's and gas-tanks 97+

austinaubinoe

NAXJA Forum User
Is everybody running there stock center console and gas tank in there late model XJ?

The plastic weak stock console is really pissing me off, anybody ever try and make a tuffy 84-96 one work? I emailed tuffy about 2 years ago as to why they have not came out with a 97+ console, say there is no market.......

I know gen right is coming out with a bigger tank, anybody have one yet?

Thanks.

There is a company called Transfer Flow, out of Chico CA, that maeks a 30+gal tank that pretty much bolts into the stock location with minimal mods.

I know a company out of WI is working on a 97+ console but they are having a hard time with some of the bends on it. I want a lockable one myself so I can stash my pistol in it.

I have a long ranger tank, probably only available down here though. Its 120lt compared to the stock 76lt.

LongRangeTank.sized.jpg

Cheers
Steve

I know a company out of WI is working on a 97+ console but they are having a hard time with some of the bends on it. I want a lockable one myself so I can stash my pistol in it.

wow I would so jump on this, post up if they ever release it!

Back