• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front driveshaft bolts

okie 1 ton yj

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know what size bolts to use for the front driveshaft at the front t-case output? Its for a 90 model 4.0, aw4, 231 I have had the front shaft out of it for a while and missplaced the bolts for it. It is a cv shaft.

The parts catalog has pn J0181613. I have another reference that says they are 5/16-24 x 1.170, so 1-1/4 or 1-3/6 length should work.

I think you're talking about the double-cardan shaft as the 90 never had a CV shaft. A double cardan is the two ujoints back-back at the xfer case end of the shaft.

Anyone know where these can be bought online? The local dealer has them backordered for a few weeks and I'd like to get factory replacements

PS. TeamCherokee, RockAuto, DennysDriveline, Quadratec, and all my local parts stores (Napa included) don't carry them

Anyone know where these can be bought online? The local dealer has them backordered for a few weeks and I'd like to get factory replacements

PS. TeamCherokee, RockAuto, DennysDriveline, Quadratec, and all my local parts stores (Napa included) don't carry them

Anyone know? I'm still searching..

Back