• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what 16"+ size wheels fit?

yellowxj

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for inexpensive 16" or up wheels for my xj. I think some zj's and explorers had 16x7...anyone think of anything else?

Some smaller GM stuff ought to fit, the S10s were 5 on 4.5 wheels.

IIRC, the S10/15 platform is 5x4.75, same as the Trans-Camaros. I don't believe any GM stuff bolts up. Ford and DCPJ mainly, along with some foreign stuff. This has been covered a few times, and there are many sites that list pattern, offset/backspace, hub diameters, etc. A little research is required here.

IIRC, the S10/15 platform is 5x4.75, same as the Trans-Camaros. I don't believe any GM stuff bolts up. Ford and DCPJ mainly, along with some foreign stuff. This has been covered a few times, and there are many sites that list pattern, offset/backspace, hub diameters, etc. A little research is required here.

My mistake. Thought I saw a set of "4x4" S10 monogram wheels on a Jeep, you know the ones that look just like the "Jeep" monogram alloys.

Come to think of it, wasn't considering possible adapters.

Late model XJ's also came with 16" wheels.

Back