• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train needed: HB to Pasadena or Van nuys

jumpnjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone "Scotty's XJ" has a gas tank vent for me if anyone lives or works anywhere near Huntington Beach and could pick it up for me and get it somewhere closer to me let me know. Thanks everyone just trying to save a little gas.

I work in Glendale (5 and 134) mon-thurs 7-5:30pm. I can get it up there if you can get by during those times to grab it?

I work in Glendale (5 and 134) mon-thurs 7-5:30pm. I can get it up there if you can get by during those times to grab it?
yeah for sure. that would be great thanks. I will give him your SN to arrange a Pick-up.

Thanks Asa
626-278-2421
here is my cell number, you can text or call me to arrange a meeting time and location.

Scott knows where I work and I can get it to you.

very cool. and thanks for the help. let me know when and where I need to be for delivery and if I can ever help out with something let me know.

I work on Compton so if it can get thee I'll bring it home

Back