• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shock recomendations

Wynner

NAXJA Forum User
I am now running the RE 7.5" extreme kit with 35s and 4.88s and absolutely love it. I also have small spacers as well so it sits at around 9" at the moment. I was wondering what you folks would recommend for shocks for a set up like this. I was a big fan of the RE mono tubes when I was at 4.5" but am a little weary of running their 7.5" lift shocks with the amount of flex it can achieve now. Any suggestions? Would like to stay way from Rustys 10" shocks because I believe you get what you pay for. Thanks!

Check out Bilsteins. www,bilstein.com Either the 5150 or 5125 shocks because they give extended/compressed dimensions for those series of their website. Find out what your ride height is and pick one that has a travel range as close the to middle as you can.

Then check out the sponsors on this site for the best price on them.

A.

you absolutely get what you pay for in this situation.

whatever shocks you get, install limit straps and extended bumpstops to keep them happy.

Back