• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest in Johnson Valley Nov 13-14

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Time to reserve the date. We try to make this run good for all levels, so if you're interested in leading a mostly stock run or a beginners run let me know. Dinner on Sat night will be provided by G&G Off Road. If you're not a JV regular, this is great way to become familiar with the area, if you are a JV regular it's a good time wheeling with friends.

See you there. :wave:

We'll be there this year!

fun fun

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmI think I will have to make this one as well. Do I need to register or put my name on a sign up sheet on another site?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmI think I will have to make this one as well. Do I need to register or put my name on a sign up sheet on another site?

Ted,

You know JV has a limited amount of bypasses right?

-Avery

I would like to try and make it this year :).

Ooh Ooh... I might put this on my calendar. Goatfest is always fun.

I've never done any of the hammers in my XJ. This might give me a reason to put some rock rails on. :D

E

Tiny, tiny chance I might be able to make it.

Depends on whether I have to use my free flight on Southwest for job interviews or not...

IM foooooo effffiiiinnggggg there! This time im not letting Geoff or JOsh spot for me :p It cost me a stock drive shaft :p

Maybe ill have a POS trailer to haul if im lucky. :p

Back