• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone Driving From Temecula to Lakewood?

Monkey55

NAXJA Forum User
Hey,

Will anyone be driving from Temecula to the Lakeood area or somewhere in between?

JeeperJohn has a seat belt latch for me.

It would be a 75 mile drive for me.

Thanks
E

There is a transmission that needs to go with this to e's house as well.

Love you E :kissyou:

What kind of transmission is it? It may just end up in one of my cars... :D

The seat belt latch can fit in someone's back pocket. But hey, if someone wants to train the tranny, I'll use it as a door-stop until you pick it upm. ;)

E

What kind of transmission is it? It may just end up in one of my cars... :D

The seat belt latch can fit in someone's back pocket. But hey, if someone wants to train the tranny, I'll use it as a door-stop until you pick it upm. ;)

E

21 spline AW4.

I only need some parts so if you want it take it and let me rob the ones out of your old one.

21 spline AW4.

I only need some parts so if you want it take it and let me rob the ones out of your old one.

I was just joking.. I have no need for any extra trannys around here.. :shocked:

i might be heading from Oceanslime to Anaheim this weekend if someone can meet me there.

Thanks. I definitely will be letting you know if we can't get it to combatant tonight.

If someone can get it to me in lake Elsinore I can get it to manhattan beach tomorrow

Cool.. Can anyone get it to combatant for me??????????

:shiver: :shocked:
Don't ask me why or how I say those things...... The older I get, the more immature I also get. You would think I would grow up or something like that.. :D

E

If it can get to manhattan beach, I can get it from there to E, and the trans to Cracker at his work.

I can probably grab this too.

E owes me a lunch at Chipotle anyhow.

I have a neighborhood watch meeting tonight (for work) or I would take them to lake elsinore. I will be home after about 8:30. I also need to pick up some things that Webdog has for me. Covertcombatant, can you make it down here to pick them up? If this all does not work out I can make the drive out there on Friday if I can get a little help with the gas.

I can probably grab this too.

E owes me a lunch at Chipotle anyhow.

You should buy me lunch for trying to piggy-back your tranny on my train... :confused1

I have a neighborhood watch meeting tonight (for work) or I would take them to lake elsinore. I will be home after about 8:30. I also need to pick up some things that Webdog has for me. Covertcombatant, can you make it down here to pick them up? If this all does not work out I can make the drive out there on Friday if I can get a little help with the gas.

If it doesn't work out tonight, I'll toss you a few coins for gas. But, I think Cracker should pick up the whole tab for you gas since it weighs 1000 times heavier than the latch.. ;)

Anyone going from Temecula to Lake Elsinore tonight?

I work till 9pm tonight and tomorrow. I can do the seatbelt latch no problem. The tranny might be a problem since it won't fit in my SRT.
If someone can get it to Elsinore I can bring it Thursday or Friday. Can possibly drop off in lakewood Friday night if you want it delivered.

I work till 9pm tonight and tomorrow. I can do the seatbelt latch no problem. The tranny might be a problem since it won't fit in my SRT.
If someone can get it to Elsinore I can bring it Thursday or Friday. Can possibly drop off in lakewood Friday night if you want it delivered.

Not to worry.

I just need a couple of parts but it is no big deal and I am in ZERO hurry.

Infact I am pulling the tranny and all the drivetrain this weekend for an engine swap so I'll be down for a while.

If john is free tonight and not going that way soon I can make it down to his place tonight put averys parts and E's buckle in a box and ship it out tomorrow. Let me know
909 five one zero 0894

If john is free tonight and not going that way soon I can make it down to his place tonight put averys parts and E's buckle in a box and ship it out tomorrow. Let me know
909 five one zero 0894

I :loveu: NAXJA

Thanks Dan!

Back