• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Most affordable replacement floor pans have been found

dick.breakey

NAXJA Forum User
for both cherokee and comanche and even the waggy. found at rockuto.com. ive searched high and low for them and to find not only quality but preferably made in america parts(which would entail great quality :patriot:). what ive found is a made in america floorpan made from 18 gauge sheet metal molded for our floors. didnt take much massaging at all to get them to fit properly. and if i didnt need to push mine up so far forward to cover a hole in the corner, it would have taken almost nothing to fit it in there. even still, didnt take much at all.

my first ever floor pan replacement(after i had already cut the floors out) took about 2 hours. that includes all massaging and fastening down. i will probably be able to do the others in half the time.

since most of us will replace a floorpan at one point, i found it to be a great idea to post it up here for yall. the company rockauto gets them from is Calssic2Current.com i believe if i remember correctly. rock auto gets a little discount on them from what the companies site offers, and its always easy to find a 5% discount code online for rock auto as well. Cost: $44 a corner or $88 a side.

good luck with all future floor replacements!!

do you have any pics of this replacement or of what you replaced? I have a pretty serious cancer problem above my muffler which is actually under the rear seat. would these pans replace this area?

yep. go to rockauto and look up your year and then do right at the top of each folder theres a search bar for it and search floor pan. and theres one in my build thread

yea. right hand front, left hand front, right hand rear and left hand rear. essentially front and rear seats.

i saw those floor pans at rockauto when i was looking for pans for my MJ. i decided a cheaper route would be to build my own out of scrap and i would probably have them finished before the rockauto pans came in the mail.

i ordered my pan friday at 430. shipped by 6. got here monday. not a bad turn around. probably sooner if i didnt order it on a friday

Back