• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"Pick Up the Burn" 9/25

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
This is the 8th annual Pick Up The Burn event for the Yacolt Burn State Forest. Show your support for the Yacolt Burn trails by helping pick up the Burn. Krispy Kreme donuts provided by Woody's 4x4, and lunch provided by PN4WDA and NW Offroad Outfitters.

821091b3.jpg

September 25, also happens to be "National Public Lands Day," so this is a great opportunity to get out an volunteer.

I'm definitely in!

I want to but I can't make this one.

So this jones creek, is not to far outside of camas... Right?

JCTRA said:
Driving Directions:

From either northbound or southbound I-5, take I-205 exit towards Vancouver, WA.
Use Hwy 500 East (Exit 30-Orchards Exit).
Go east on Hwy 500 to Fourth Plain (1st light) and turn right continuing on Hwy 500 East (Camas).
Go 6.3 miles, turn left on 53rd St.
Go 3.2 miles, turn left on Ireland Rd.
Go .3 miles turn left on Lessard Rd.
Continue on Lessard Road for 4 miles and follow signs to Jones Creek ORV.

W122-18'39.13" N45-40'0.39"

I'm not sure what time I'll be heading out (probably early), but I could meet you guys somewhere in the AM too.

I think there is a Safeway right on the corner of 164th and 4th Plain on the southwest side of the road. That has a good sized parking lot and is basically the last good area to meet till you get to Jones Creek. I would be glad to lead but I will most likely be leaving earlier then most want to get there, which is around 7am instead of 8am.

I'll be leaving between 9 and 10ish friday night.
I might take the day off and leave mid day Friday... But I don't think I will.

Soooo it looks like I'll be leaving in the am on sat... I don't know why I was thinking jones creek in OR.
Sweet glad I asked :jester:

Damn, why does everything have to be on Saturday.

I think there is a Safeway right on the corner of 164th and 4th Plain on the southwest side of the road. That has a good sized parking lot and is basically the last good area to meet till you get to Jones Creek. I would be glad to lead but I will most likely be leaving earlier then most want to get there, which is around 7am instead of 8am.

I might be down to meet and follow you up there. I live about .5 mile from the Safeway. I gotta see how the week goes.

Back