• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone coming through Utah?

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
I posted this in the Fall Fling thread too because I figured at least a couple of you will be coming up for that but is there anyone who might be coming through Utah sooner that could possibly bring me a set of two wheels?

I'm in the process of trying to buy a set of wheels from a guy for my trailer.

I would make it worth your time.

I'm 99% heading to the Fall Fling. Towing the XJ so can easily transport the wheels for you. But will not be there any sooner than the FF. I'm in Orange County/Long Beach. Let me know if you need the transport...

Pete

It's ok Suckoya. I wouldn't expect anything more from you.

On a side note. Looks like these wheels are a 5 on 5 bolt pattern to match the new jeeps. (Damn)

I don't think I will be getting them now.

I'm in Salt Lake for a few days. Not that it will help your 5x5 bolt pattern problem, but if anyone* else needs something small taken back to So.Cal let me know.

-Kirk

*Blazair, I am NOT hauling your "goods" anymore. Them sniffer dogs are getting more sensitive these days.....

Back