• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how much does the 4.0l weigh

natesjeep

NAXJA Forum User
hi i have 3 old 4.0l engine blocks with head and i was woundering how much they weigh so i can figure out if i should take them to a recycling place and get some cash of if i should just have someone take them away. thanks

550# or so, long block only.

Where's "shoreline," and what heads? I'm trying to flesh out a "research/reference collection" of cylinder heads - so far, I've got 2685, 2683, and 0630. Need 7120 and 0331, and I don't care what shape they're in (cracked/warped OK. I'm going to saw them up sooner or later anyhow.)

North Seattle suburb that is now it's own city.

Are you certain?

shoreline [ˈʃɔːˌlaɪn]n (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) the edge of a body of water

Probably kicked back, sipping on a pina colada, watching the waves lap leisurely against the whites sands of a Caribbean beach resort.

Probably kicked back, sipping on a pina colada, watching the waves lap leisurely against the whites sands of a beach resort.

I thought you were lookin' over my shoulder for a minute there. The Pina Colada was replaced by a bottle of Port, but the overall lack of activity and scenery remains the same.:roll:

Back