• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Me-de-eR shower tonight who's watching?

supposed to be the best just before dawn tomorrow morning. they say 1-2 meteors a minute. too cloudy here tonight.

I read that it would be going from 9p-4a and the later you see it(closer to 4am) the better it's suppose to get better...

To dam clear at my place, plus NO city lights.. Seen some real nice brite ones tonite..Going out friday night to the canyons behind house..

went to thomas hunting grounds....road halfway closed.... stay for abit... then the drunks started coming....went home...

me and the gf have seen about 15 or 20 so far.. saw a super bright blueish colored one that was awesome

I saw 5 at around 10-ish last night.

Went out at about 4am. I saw about 10, but they were pretty small. I've had better luck in the past. Maybe I'll check it out again tonight if I'm up. We saw a couple good ones on Tuesday night when we just happened to be outside late.

i didnt see shit!

Can't%20See%20Shit.jpg

The best one I saw lasted about 1min and the tail stayed in the sky along time after it disappeared!

We saw a couple with what looked like a green tail, lot's of blue and yellow..We are going out to the backyard tonite, park inside a canyon..Put down our chairs and ice chest..Then we will see what pops up :shocked:

Back