• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OEM parts in NJ

Electrichorseman

NAXJA Forum User
Can anyone recommend an aftermarket supplier in New Jersey who sells OEM style parts? I'm looking for a rear bumper for my 88 XJ and I can only find high end suppliers who sell performance parts. I really don't need an $800 bumper :doh:

Ken C

what about quadratec?

Yea, Quadratec has a few big warehouses in PA. I ordered a complete soft top kit for my YJ Wrangler in the morning and it was at my house in the afternoon the following day...not a small package either.

I know mopardiscountparts is over in Ohio so shipping won't be excessive or slow, but last time I put an order in, it went nowhere. Since I got an email right before that saying the guy who ran it (Jeromy) was moving to another dealership, I think no one is checking his email inbox or something, not sure.

i live in co now but i used to live in willingboro. i would go to k&m speed and truck just over the burlington bristol bridge they are amasing. or just go to certafit in pensahawkin.just under the betsyross bridge.

Back