• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30 & 35 gear sets Super low pricing - limited time

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
New USA Standard Ring & Pinion gear sets for the Dana 30 and Dana 35 in 4.10, 4.56 and 4.88 ratio's. Other applications also on sale.

135$ to your door in the lower states!

Email me for this pricing!

[email protected]
Robert
714-875-2414

what ratio? in this brand you only get down to 4.56...

Get strong and low cost gears.... For less then the competition.

These are Typically yukon gear boxed in to a USA standard box. They are listed as possibly have a bit of noise, but we have not had one come back in over 100 sets so far, and If your running a all terrain or mud terrain tire then you will never hear them even if so. And they are just as strong as the competiton.

These are available for Dana 44, dana 30, dana 35, Chrysler 8.25, 8.8 ford, etc...

is the sale still going on? if so i have 95 Grand laredo dana 30,35 would like shipping price for 4.10 to zipcode 46947 or can you give me the full price thanks...

thanks Robert for the killer deal. just wish you also sold tires. these 4.56s are going to feel real low with my 235/75/15s. thanks again...

Currently yes. pm with what you need...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back