• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for my fellow Orange County Xj owners

trevanator

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone so im new to NAXJA but ive been on cherokeeforum a little while now and i posted looking for the fellow xjers here in orange county i know there are a few of us out there i see a couple every now and then and was looking to connect i posted something similar at cherokee forum and a couple people suggested i try naxja so whats up haha

There's a crapload on here.... But most of us a jerks.....

J/k.:gee: Welcome.....

lol yeah thats what they keep telling me if im from oc im a stuck up jerk. huh haha
thanks for the welcome though
so is there a lot of meet and greets or what id love to start meeting some people and what not im not new to jeeping but new to the forums and meet and greets lol
heres a pic of my rig if anyone wanted to see
25624-dsci0080

idk if thatll work hopefully it does

okay how did you do that haha
this naxja forum is different than cherokee forum so im still getting used to it
care to share on how to do that lol

4" teraflex long arm lift with the add a leaf and drop shackles in back ive got the full leaf packs sittin in the garage just havent put them on yet 32's
no lockers or gears its my dd so im trying to avoid that till its strictly a trail rig haha
building my rock sliders this week once i get them built and put on ill put up a couple pics

Welcome, I'm just next door in Placentia. If you ever need a hand wrenching or find yourself with too many frosty beverages to handle let me know - I can usually handle both. :)

But Ted's Cherokee isn't real.

Your Cherokee and its high-speed passes are a figment of your imagination Ted. :laugh3: I'm just joking around dude.

Back