• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Work Party

Original_MudButt

NAXJA Forum User
This Saturday, the 14th.

I am putting all new brakes on my heep.

Anyone need space, tools, welders, motivation, to work on their junk, come on by and you can use my driveway.

PM me for directions. I live in Tustin, near the 55 and 17th street.

looks like he's just offering up driveway space too, I didn't see him asking for help :gag:

That's right Mike... I'll probably have the brakes done before most of you get up.....

The wife is in Hawaii for 10 days, and I figured I'd offer up the driveway for my peeps...

If I didn't have to work this Saturday, I would stop by and work on my motorcycle. I wouldn't work on my Jeep at someone else's house because I seem to always screw up something. Even a simple oil change for me can lead to the rear passenger door being disassembled because I heard a clicking noise on the freeway that came from the driver's side front end. :dunno:

E

If I didn't have to work this Saturday, I would stop by and work on my motorcycle. I wouldn't work on my Jeep at someone else's house because I seem to always screw up something. Even a simple oil change for me can lead to the rear passenger door being disassembled because I heard a clicking noise on the freeway that came from the driver's side front end. :dunno:

E

OCD much E-man? haha that doesn't surprise me at all :D It will be good when your boy gets big enough to fetch you tools, my 3 year old is learning the names of all the tools in my toolbox, she got me a ratchet and my socket rack last night while I was working under the saturn :D

not gunna make it, got in a huge fight with the wife last night and i'm afraid if I go somewhere she's going to change the locks on me :confused1

So, whats the scoop? how was the day?

Was cool.... I got my unit bearings replaced, which was good because the drivers side was ready to fail and the passenger side was close behind (93,000 miles......)

I got all new brakes... Pads, rotors, drums, shoes.........

I cleaned out the rear of my heep and finished up some wiring for my OBA system....

Ted got his HID's sorted out in spite of a brand new relay that was fubar'ed. We went to VatoZone and got a replacement and he got it all wired up and almost ready to rock. He just needs to clean up the wiring a bit.

We sat around and BS'd for about an hour afterward.... All in all, a productive day......

EDIT:..... And for those of you who missed out..... I gave Ted a brand new air filter, a bag full of new door panel clips and a pair of 10k lb. bow shackles.... So PPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Last edited:
Back