• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

? about wheels

88XjLaredo

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know who makes these wheels? I have searched high and low all over the internet with no luck. I finally found a picture of them again on the rubicon express mainpage on the new wrangler. I have seen them on cherokee's though...
http://www.rubiconexpress.com/

I'm more than pissed off about the 5 to 10 or so guys in here that do nothing but post smartass comments all the time (and no, I'm not going to name names). That is why I rarely post anything. I mean the whole point to this forum is to learn and help each other, not be assholes to everyone. If you don't have anything nice to say, shut your damn mouth or get off the forum.

88XjLaredo said:
I'm more than pissed off about the 5 to 10 or so guys in here that do nothing but post smartass comments all the time (and no, I'm not going to name names). That is why I rarely post anything. I mean the whole point to this forum is to learn and help each other, not be assholes to everyone. If you don't have anything nice to say, shut your damn mouth or get off the forum.

hey, F you!
:D

Back