• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best price on tires??

ponyracer1

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for some bogger's in a 37X12.50 15 variety. Anyone know who has the best prices??

Thanks

Oh ya and before the questions and comments come, I'm running a locked 8.8 with 4.88's and the D30 with a lockright at the minute. 5.5 RE, custom longarms, etc. They won't be on for DDing, I'll be running 315/75 16 bighorns for that, the boggers will be on allied beadlocks. Oh ya, hopefully we'll be in alaska next spring.

wow... the tundra will eat that d30 like nothin...

where bouts in alaska, I'm from fairbanks myself

Theres quite a few scrapped IH scouts, waggoneers, and full size bronco's upthere, where abouts you headin

I'll know in about 3 weeks for sure, if it works out I'll be heading to anchorage. (Elmundorf)

Anything else an XJ guy should bring up there? I'm driving up, bringing the tires and a winch. Looking at a MM 10.5K hydro.

Lockers perhaps, and if your staying throughout winter, you need to winterize your vehicle
oil pan heaters, tranny fluid heater ect... you'll see most vehicles up there with extention cords sticking out of the grill, thats whats goin on....

If you get a chance to go to Eielson AFB, or fort Wainright in Fairbanks, theres a few trails on base and some in the surounding areas. Couple guys i know from the 345th fighter wing went in on a surplus hummer together and we had a blast.

Back