• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whos goin to the ecology half off sale tom?

ratboy93

NAXJA Forum User
if you are goin to either the fontana or rialto one can you please keep your eyes peeled for me for a 88-98 chevy 1500 radiator and a power steering pump.

also need a full set of brackets for a big block chevy.. as in alternator and power steering pump. and a big block chevy water pump

i know im asking for alot and i would go myself tomorrow but i have to take some parts off the heep in the am before it gets to hot. if you all see any of those things let mw know and i will roll out there on sunday am thank you soo much

I'm all fr saving money but I chec radiator barn or a couple other online sites. I got a new radiator for my bronco (HD w/tow package) for $160 shipped.
Nothing sucks more than overheating problems.

my ford ranger had the upper hose mount break on its radiator once and i got one from pick a part from a v6 for better cooling since it was my prerunner and it was 60 bucks and never had a problem.

i will have to go thru and look at them.. it doesnt really matter what it comes out of because my motor is moved back in the truck and i have to make my own radiator mount.. now i did find the big pwr on ebay for 250 plus 50 for shipping i think i might go that route

Back