• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

springs guys, or anyone

KRONIK

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone want to plan a trip to the ram off road park? 20 buck for a full day pass... come on guys! i finally got an xj worthy of running with you guys! now its time to meet some of you?

so who wants to go? i wanna go soon!

by the way, im Cody. nice to meet you all!
heres my jeeps.
my 96 white xj and my 92 green xj.
DSC03261.jpg

DSC03394.jpg
DSC03227.jpg

Last edited:
does that white one sit at the tattoo shop off of platte? looks familiar.
what days are you free...
i think eagle rock would be more fun...

does that white one sit at the tattoo shop off of platte? looks familiar.
what days are you free...
i think eagle rock would be more fun...
yup! lol thats where i used to work! you have probably seen the green one there too! im down for whatever! i just wanna wheel with another rig! or a bunch of rigs!

I'll go to Ram have been wantin to go but I'm busy this weekend! Maybe next week?

ya jeremy was there with ya one day (tattood beard)
ya lemme know whats up man
you know jeremy? lol

I'll go to Ram have been wantin to go but I'm busy this weekend! Maybe next week?
hell yeah! next weekend it is! we can always go during the week too if anyone has time! i do wanna go check out some trails too, but ram is really close and it looks like a ton of fun!!!!!

so the plan is.... next weekend, say next saturday the 14th.
im pretty sure we can bring bbq stuff if you guys wanna bbq... spread the word! lets get as many rigs as possible!
thanks guys!

ya i knew jeremy thro dale the nail and my friend Pratt....back in the RUTattood days and from susperstar ink...

last i saw jeremy was over at docs when highlife worked there...

jeremy is a crazy cat lol

ya i knew jeremy thro dale the nail and my friend Pratt....back in the RUTattood days and from susperstar ink...

last i saw jeremy was over at docs when highlife worked there...

jeremy is a crazy cat lol
lmao!!! i apprenticed under dale at superstar! lol
yeah jeremy can be crazy! lol

really?...
do you know josh pratt then?...or josh 'highlife'?
both them worked there as well...and jo jo (who disappeared)

really?...
do you know josh pratt then?...or josh 'highlife'?
both them worked there as well...and jo jo (who disappeared)
yeah! i know pratt and highlife! pratt stopped working there right when i started my apprenticeship... so i didnt get to know him. i know his dads a cop. thats about it! lol

ya i love officer pratt...lived with them for a while, he moved with me out to vegas after that lol

hahahaha ya the springs is a small place, i know you saw me a few times drivin up platte toward circle, my friend ahs a black jeep just like mine and a lifted sami, their shop is right there on platte and boulder

Sunday works better for me, I can't do Sat. But if you guys do Sat have fun!

Back