• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need one or two 'Springs guys to help with a run....

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for just 1 or 2 'Springs guys to help me with some logistics in planning a run on private property. This is in the planning stages and I'll be meeting with the property owners Saturday to work out some details, set some ground rules, etc....

The Stanton family wants to do another NAXJA run and they have friends with a huge bit of property down near Round Mountain off Tarryall RD. They've invited us to come have a get together/BBQ up there and run some of the forest service roads that run behind their property. I'm also talking with them about doing a morning run of the forest service roads - easy run, no real difficult 'wheeling involved, then we all meet for the BBQ, and wrap up the day with a driver's challenge course on the property. Something that will be low speed, skill, precision driving...... in reverse! We may bring a pair of junkers up there so we can channel the inner monster truck in all of our jeeps.... :D

So, I'll need some folks that will be willing to help me out with setting up the challenge course and getting/setting up stakes/caution tape to line the course, maybe hauling 1 or 2 junkers up and back (truck and trailer needed).

We're targeting Sept. 4th or 11th for this event..... IF we can pull it off. But I'd like to know if there will be a couple folks I can call on to help out - kinda hard to do all this from Littleton.... ya dig?

I'll have more details after I meet with the property owners. :thumbup:

i would love to help.... but im a newb here... so i dont know how much help i would be! sorry. i wanna meet some fellow xjeepers soon!

keep me in the loop, Troy. If I can help I will.

Sounds like it would be fun. I am interested in more details for sure. Gotta do a waterpump and such when I get back from the trip. Ill be waitin for details!

I don't think this is gonna happen. I've not heard anything from the property owners and to be perfectly honest....... I'm just too far away to be trying to get this planned and established. Not much time left to get things done either.

Back