• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

indy, down and up

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
lookin to make a trip out to penrose here in a few weeks (no specific date in mind, just wanna finish bumper and get winch on)

needs to be a sunday, wanna drop down the waterfalls and try and drive back up em. :gee:

just seeing if i could potentially get any interest or if i have to wait for a damn CO4X4 run :gag:
lol

lemme know if youre interested

I'm interested, depends on what weekend. I'd really like to make it down there again but I'm gonna be gone a few weekends in August.

I gotta get with Led on that 300 swap and see what all was involved with it. I may have to give that some consideration if the Tera case is toast.

Last edited:
Im in I'll try it again! LMK when! Can't go on the 15th but any other Sunday should work!

depends when i finish the bumper and get the winch all tosed on(gotta get the damnwinch too)

but im thinkin the 22nd

you up for droppin indy jd?

yup I'll do er this time fo sho

kick ass!!!!!

well hopefully gettin a winch tomorrow so all i gotta do is get the front bumper all tidied up and set for the winch and im good to go...

i think ill go ahead and set the date for the 22nd, but leave the meeting time and plans open for discussion...

:shiver:

Oh My what have I done I'm Sceered!
Gona bring my own Trailer this time ;)

Which of corse means you'll be the one to break this time! Ewww I feel better now! ROFL

ME TOO.....did you get my t shirts from John John at CO fest?

Might be a maybe doesn't sound very promising! LMAO thats Led for ya!

im out....sorry guys, done for the season. maybe a stocker trail tho with the new jeep ? :dunno:

WHAT? Did you sell it or what? Oh BTW I'm out too still haven't been able to get the Head gasket fixed!

Back