• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New addition to the family!!

XbajajeepX

NAXJA Forum User
Here is Noah Guy Reed

He was born on July 8th 2010 at 12:08 PM

8lbs 15OZ 20.5" long and as perfect as they come...

Here he is at 20 days old gettin ready to go out on the lake..

noahi.jpg

Congrats. My little guy is now 6 months old. Time seems to just fly by. Enjoy this time with your son.

Congrats..Havent heard from you in a long time...Now i know why..They grow up so fast, enjoy them when they are young..Say hi to your lady..When you guys coming down?Again congrats..

Hey Mike Congrats to you & Justine... tell her job well done.

Hope things are going well... no more bouncing around huh...

At first I thought you bought your green XJ BACK! ... it was up for sale a week or so ago.

See Ya !!
Curt

Congrats..Havent heard from you in a long time...Now i know why..They grow up so fast, enjoy them when they are young..Say hi to your lady..When you guys coming down?Again congrats..

Thanks Scott! The 3 of us will actually be down in your area the end of September for a couple weeks. I will shoot ya a PM before we head down..

Hey I used to know a guy Reed... get it? Noah Guy Reed?

HAHAHAH I crack myself up.

Congrats man!

Haha oh yeah, all the guys at work were saying it for the longest time, lol.. Good times..

Hey Mike Congrats to you & Justine... tell her job well done.

Hope things are going well... no more bouncing around huh...

At first I thought you bought your green XJ BACK! ... it was up for sale a week or so ago.

See Ya !!
Curt

Thanks Curt!! I will let her know... Yeah no moving around anymore, haven't really traveled for a couple of years, actually.. We are most likely gunna be in Tahoe for a few more years to finish up school, then maybe SLO or some where else by the beach.. Time will tell....

I didn't know it was for sale till I read that! I just PM'ed the guy.. Hoping he hasn't sold it yet. I would love to buy it back... I will shoot ya a PM before the 3 of uf head down in September.. Take it easy!

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words!!!

Back