• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HUGE Thanks to ROBERTK

Wildman89

NAXJA Forum User
As you may remember i posted a thread (last week)about needing a trailer for my jeep so that i didn't have to drive my Heep all the way out to Pismo Beach for my family vacation!!!!! Many of you were very help full and immediately offered up you trailers, weekend warriors etc to get me covered!!!!Much Appreciated.
Robert was one of those who wasted no time offering up his trailer without out even meeting me in person until the night i picked it up!!!!!!!!! Thanks Robert and looking forward to see you out in the dunes.:cheers:

I got my gears from Robertk last week, very pleasant to do business with, and a great deal. Thanks Robert

X2 for good people out there.:cheers:

Robert called me a beaner once at Socal Fest! He's a good guy! :p

Oh and he gave me a shirt too! saweeet!

Robert called me a beaner once at Socal Fest! He's a good guy! :p

Oh and he gave me a shirt too! saweeet!

LOL

I have purchased from Robert over the phone. He was professional & courteous to Me. And I got what I needed. Thanks.

SO wheres my trailer??? :) really though I need it now...

Just made it back from Pismo!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for the trailer Robert!!!!! Will Return it Tomorrow Afternoon.

Back