• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train from Yucaipa or Ontario to Torrence

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
XJclassic2000 is buying my 06 Wrangler 0331 head and I need to get it to or near Torrance for him. I am willing to meet anywhere in the IE to get this thing to him. I also am in Yucaipa and Ontario often if that helps in anyway.

Sounds good. Let's see if anyone on here does to IE to Azusa drive and would be willing to help. If not, I may be able to talk my cousin into bringing it out. He works up here and goes to school at APU.

I am headed to Temecula saturday. If it can get near there (91/15 area) I can grab it and get it to Garden Grove. My neighbor goes to school in El Segundo so I can send it with him the rest of the way.....

I'll be out that way a week from saturday and can bring it to torrance, if it doesn't come this way sooner.

I'll be out that way a week from saturday and can bring it to torrance, if it doesn't come this way sooner.

What do you mean by "out that way"? Will you be in the Yucaipa area or Ontario area? Either way, I will make sure it will get to you if you can take it the rest of the way.

Either to papercut or skwerly, i need to pick up a compressor from Skwerly and I'll be out at Jons place in 2 weeks.

I will drop it off at Skwerly's. When could you get to his place?

Jon AKA Papercut lives 15 mins from Skwerly. a week from saturday is when i'll be there.

Did you prefer me to take it to Jon's or Skwerly's? Both are about 20 minutes from my place so it doesn't matter to me.

go ahead and give it to skwerly, as long as it can wait that long to get here i'll get it taken care of.

go ahead and give it to skwerly, as long as it can wait that long to get here i'll get it taken care of.

Sounds good. I will get in contact with Skwerly to set up a time to drop it off.

Alright Grimm, the head is at Skwerly's. I really appreciate you helping me out.

choo chooo... train has arrived at the station, all passengers please depart. thanks for riding the grimmy express :D

Back