• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wed night caravan

Yes.. but from points north, I would meet the south side caravan about, oh, 20 miles from the campground? :D

Planning on leaving from Longmont about 5pm.

I talked to Jeff on Sat. and he was talking about 3-4 PM. If I can make it, it'd be better for me later, maybe 5. Although driving into the setting sun is no fun.

k, well im not lookin at leaving until around 7-730 ish so just seeing who else might be heading up in that time frame

I'm riding up with Welldone and Pablo is going up with us as well.I'm sure we can do closer to 5:00 if that will help Fred out.Sorry Mike, 7:00 is just too late- I hope to be setting up my tent at that time.

hahaha ya its all good i know its late but i dont wanna try and drive up the same day we run carnage lol...

so looks like its you tip and me, flores

POS?

just let me kow the plans man, i dont mind comin up late, less traffic, cooler temps, and no driving into the sun lol....

Back