• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDC Diagram for 90 XJ

xj_ftw

NAXJA Forum User
Ive looked everywhere for a diagram for the power distribution center but cant find it. I have a haynes and chiltons manual. Still no luck. So if someone here knows where i can find one or has one they can share, thanks.

Ryan

The "PDC" in the 87-90 consists of the large lug on the starter relay, and then there is the fuse block by your left foot when driving, and a row of relays--three or four depending on whether you have a/c.

Can you be a little more specific?

Alternator
Ignition switch
Fog lamps; fuse panel; engine compartment lamp; ABS pump; ABS relay "B"; ignition off draw connector
B Latch relay; fan control relay
And others

Last edited:
The fusible links are a group of wire-like devices that should be replaced with a real fuse block.

Not that I know of, I don't own a RENIX beast yet so I haven't really looked into it.

Shouldn't be overly difficult to do though, just fuse things for the same current they were set for with fusible links. You could adapt a 91-96 PDC quite easily for this, I think the toughest part for me would be getting it mounted properly.

holy mother-of-all-fuse boxes, Batman!

I didn't think I'd need 0ga in and 4ga out for those fuse links:D

on a related note, does anyone have a guide for fuse links that tells what amperage I would want for each gauge wire??

alright thanks guys! I will look into just making a simple fuse block. I just remebered i do have a spare too.

As you can see im a new member but not new to the XJ scene. I used to have a 92 limited when i was 16. Now im 18 with a 90 limited. I missed the Xjs too much.

Back