• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So I did my tranny fluid yesterday.....

tazz

NAXJA Forum User
All went smooth after doing some reading up on here! Thanx all love all the info on here!!! So I got a wix tranny kit and went with Mobil Dex VI for fluid with a bottle of the Lucis tranny treatment as well. So I drained the pan, then changed the filter filled it back up and pulled a tranny cooler line. Started it up till it started spitting the refilled and did it again. Which if you think that would be about 4 Qrts in pan the about 4Qrts each of the 2 start up's so close to the like 12 or so it takes total? Hooked the lines back up and topped off everything. Took it for some rides yesterday and it is shifting so much better now than before! I think it like's the Dex VI for sure! I still might put in another aftermarket cooler before the rad one but thats for a different day!
Thanx again for all the info on here guys it helped getting a good way to do this in the drive-way for sure!!!!

Glad you got it done, auto's LOVE clean fluid.

Back