• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

want to ad .5" to 3" lift

smalltownbird

NAXJA Forum User
I bought a roughcountry 3" lift with aal and want to run 32s on it because i found a rwally good deal on some. So im thinking that adding a .5" will help a little with rubbing. I figure i can add an isolator to the front. Bit for the rear can i add anothe leaf from a dakota leaf pack? I already have some.but would the main leaf from the dakota give a half inch or too much?

Preston

you want .5" of lift? seriously? lose 30lbs and dont pick up fat chicks.

what rim/back spacing are you running? you want 4" of back spacing with those bigger tires. are you bump stopped properly? where are you rubbing? from your post it doesnt sound like youve even bolted everything on.

you want .5" of lift? seriously? lose 30lbs and dont pick up fat chicks.

what rim/back spacing are you running? you want 4" of back spacing with those bigger tires. are you bump stopped properly? where are you rubbing? from your post it doesnt sound like youve even bolted everything on.
LOL....32's you should not need to lift anymore for 32's I'm running 33's mt's on 3.5 with a little trimming

Back