• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally fired the Kimber!

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
So I got to squeeze off a few .45 rounds today. WHAT A GUN! Smooth, reliable, and LOUD! 100+ rounds and not a single issue. The 1911 platform shows its true beauty again today.

I also got to shoot a Glock 9mm, which wasn't as loud but had twice the kick because it's composite vs my all-steel design. He also had a Russian SKS rifle that was extremely fun to shoot. MAN, when it hit something we sure knew it! It sent one cup 25 feet into the air. We were all laughing so hard we forgot to take a picture of it.

Then of course, we blasted the Mossy 500 and the Ruger .22. There is nothing like firing at things to let off a little steam. Great day so far, and it's only 4:30! :D

I got the .22 conversion for my .45 handgun too, so next time it won't be 50 cents a trigger pull. That adds up to a few dollars fast!

LOL John! I'll get em up soon.

souske: I have a Kimber Custom II TLE (Tactical Law Enforcement) .45 semi-auto 1911 style pistol. Shoots like a dream.

Kimber1911.jpg

LOL John! I'll get em up soon.

souske: I have a Kimber Custom II TLE (Tactical Law Enforcement) .45 semi-auto 1911 style pistol. Shoots like a dream.

Kimber1911.jpg
Whats with the filed off serial number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kiddin man nice Piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared:

Back