• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gorman svra saturday morn.

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
Hey I know there are a lot of people that dislike gorman either way me and my buddy with the titan are going Saturday. If I can get a few more people I would like to run miller jeep trail. It would be real cool for someone tha has ran it befor to attend. Anywho there it is. Will be meeting anyone who wants to go at smokey bear road @9am.

Peace
Ted

i have run miller its not that bad i think a stocker can do it, idk if i can go satrday morning but ill see what i can do

$7. if you're really, REALLY broke, show up at 1am, and leave at 5am, before the heat, before the motocross kids, before the rangers. the rangers dont run those stations 24/7.

BUT, that would be wrong...

Jesse that would be sweet if you could come show us the trail. And maxx last time I was there it was 5 bucks

well my girl "hears something" in my jeep. so now i have to figure out what this magical noise is and fix it... or mask it somehow. i'll check all the bolts first to make sure everything is tight. if their all tight i'll run it until it breaks, then i'll know where that noise was coming from =)

i'll know more by friday evening

Hey i know how to fix it..TURN the RADIO up

lol scott thats my fix too go figure =) turns out i disconnected my sway bar and the noise magically stopped... my custom extended link setup was the root of the problem.

toyota as of now everything is a go for me, my brother might be coming along as a passenger, he's been up miller jeep trail about 10 times but all on a dirt bike and took single track trails up to MJT he said there is a trail i believe it's yellow jacket, you start at the top of MJT and drop down it, and then you can climb back up it, that would be the quickest path to it, but he doesnt know any jeep trails that lead up to the bottom first that arent alot harder than MJT itself

Off I-5 just south of the Gorman exit.

And pay the $7. Don't be that guy.

i wouldnt be that guy... i even bought a year adventure pass with a extra vehicle pass just in case i goto los padres anytime before my times up... so far i've used it once =/

Back